Our Nation is Divided because it is Operating Under Two Opposing Philosophies
The first worldview is the philosophy of our original intent:
- Man as a created being endowed by God with certain unalienable rights.
- Man possesses productive attributes in the image of our Creator, while also bearing a nature in rebellion to the Creator.
- Natural Law, derived from acknowledging these principles was used to our benefit by our Constitution allowing human nature to safeguard Liberty.
- As Madison wrote in Federalist 51 – Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.
The second worldview is the philosophy of Post-Modernism:
- Man as an evolved human machine, without spirit, without will.
- While denying the existence of God, instead encourages and then enforces through groupthink the worship of man and his ideas.
- Other human machines must be informed by those in power and authority what, when, where, and how human machines will provide their assigned service to the community/state.
ObamaCare is the application of this second philosophy.
President Abraham Lincoln applied the spiritual truth that a nation divided against itself cannot stand. That same truth applies today.
Below is an award winning short animation that depicts the dehumanizing horror of the Post-Modernist philosophy.