Planning An August Town Hall

Chet Edwards has not announced a Town Hall meeting to meet with constituents concerning the Health Care Bill.

Although Edwards has announced that he is opposed to Single Payer Health Care, he has not used his power in Congress to stop the legislation. We are not fooled by this action. This is classic Saul Alinsky – Rules for Radicals methods. The squeeze is put on newer members of Congress with the promise of re-election money coming from Chet’s and other powerful Democrat’s re-election war chests.

If you are interested in helping organize an August Town Hall meeting please leave your information below. We can invite Congressman Edwards to OUR Town Hall Rally!

Comments

1. Christian (Chris) Galindo says:

Let’s do it!

2. B Fuller says:

Edwards is running from his constituents. He will not set up any meetings with Waco folks or radio stations. The local WTAW people seem to be able to “talk” to him because they won’t ask the hard questions. Maybe they would willing to try to help get him out from under his rock.

3. Rene' Elms says:

Ditto, Christian. I’d be more than willing to help in anyway possible.

4. Thanks Christian and Rene’!

We’re keeping this one simple. Silent Candlelight Vigil on August 24th!

Hope to see y’all there!

Can y’all help plan for the Tea Party Express Bus Tour Rally on Sept. 3 in Waco?

• Rene' Elms says:

I might be able to do so on Sept 3. I will check. I will definitely be in attendance at the Aug 24 event and am also planning on taking myself, my daughter, and mother to D.C. for the Sept. 12 March. Are you aware of any group from the B/CS area going?

5. What about a rolling Tea Party, Let’s organize and head for Washington on a bus, Stopping in towns along the way, If we don’t do something we will have the Goverment telling us what we can/can’t do. I will help in anyway I can, Need some leaders…

6. Doy Shipman says:

I am very interested in a Bryan/College Station townhall meeting. Think we would get a good crowd.

7. Richard Mueller says:

is the meeting for august 10 at chet edwards still on?